Close Menu

Tag Archives: Enforcing Child Support


Can You Get a Garnishment if an Ex Stops Paying Support?

By The Pawlowski//Mastrilli Law Group |

When we think of judgments that are obtained by creditors, such as credit card companies or medical providers, we generally understand that if they obtain a judgment, they have a number of remedies. One of those remedies is garnishment of wages. What many people don’t realize is that a judgment in a family law… Read More »

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn
Text Us
Skip to content